The sanctuary of Mongiovino is about 8 km from the Abbey.
The date of its construction is uncertain, however news of it harks back to 1513. It is a beautiful example of Marian shrines, fully restored. The restoration work has brought to light frescoes and paintings in their original color and splendor.
The floor plan has the shape of a Greek cross, and its dome is octagonal.