The micro museum dedicated to peasant culture is the result of careful research, which lasted for years, during which Sara Sposini has recovered and restored the tools used by her ancestors to work the earth. All the tools in the museum allow the visitors to make a dive back into the past, among curiosities, anecdotes and stories from old documents and memories of those who used those tools.
A small exhibition not limited to the only room of the museum, but that also extends outside, in fact, the tools of peasant culture are also present in the square, in the cloister and in the garden.
…Because no tree grows without roots…
TO VISIT THE MICRO MUSEUM
If staying at our premises, you can visit the museum collection at any time; otherwise you can simply contact us by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone number: (+39) 320 8443933 and make an appointment.
GROUP TOUR VISITS
Our group tours are mostly for children, thought to hand down an ancient craft belonging to our origins, discover the generosity of the earth, and make children aware of the magic of nature.
The minimum number of participants in group tours is 10.
- Welcoming session in the square;
- Short presentation of the history of the abbey and the Sposini Sara farm yesterday and today;
- Tour of the Farm;
- Visit to the Micro-Museum;
- Didactical Laboratory “You Need a Flower” where the children can plant the seed of their choice and bring it home to cure and see how it grows;
- Snack in the cloister and in the garden with the typical products of our land.